Sudafed PE Sinus Day+Night Relief tablets a non-drowsy and 24 hour sinus pain & headache relief. Uses:
- 24-hour sinus pain & headache relief.
- Blocked or runny nose.
- Non-drowsy day tablets.
- Night tablets allow rest and also relieve itchy, watery eyes and sneezing.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 day (red) tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary. Take 2 night (orange) tablets at bedtime. Do not exceed 6 day and 2 night tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop: Adults after a few days. Children after 48 hours except on medical advice.
Do not use
- For children under 12 years.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If you have taken paracetamol.
- If you have taken antihistamines.
- If you are taking antidepressants.
- if blister foil is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- Have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or a chronic alcohol abuser.
- Have high blood pressure.
- Have heart problems.
- Are pregnant of breastfeeding.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Chlorphenamine may cause drowsiness.
Sinus pain, headache and blocked or runny nose.
Height: 5.9 CMmm, Width: 6.3 CMmm, Depth: 11.2 CMmm, Weight: 0.057 KGg